10/01/2008


So it seems that everytime I'm on here, it's been like forever! Why am I talking like that? I'm not sure, just talking to talk right now I guess...

Hey you know what? No one reads this other than my mom and my grandmother so I can put some personal things on here that my friends wouldnt be able to see because they dont know this exists! MUAHAHAHA!!!

Sorta, only now I just realized that I dont want my mom seeing what I'm about to say either..... I think I'll just have to find a way to block her from looking at this because I really want to get it off my chest... if you know what I mean.

Well until next time! I have to figure out this blocking thing first, then I'll tell you what I really want to tell you hehe <3

(ps the stop sign is me wanting to block my mom)

Posted by Posted by Sandra at 10/01/2008
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>