10/09/2008


Was really nice.

Got to hang out with C :]

He's a pretty cool guy!

He lives far away, so I always try to hang out with him when I can, thus I was with him on a school/work night. I even skipped class last night lol. Not that it matters though, the class is only lab, she doesnt take attendence and she doesnt teach, because we are already supposed to know everything from her previous class.

But anyways! We hung out at the mall (woo... not that exciting lol) but we got to talk a lot. I was the smart one who wore heels, so we had a to take break while we were walking around lol. Well we kinda got tired of walking around, and he offered to go see a movie, (I can never turn down movies... I love them too much!!) So we saw Blindness... not a fan of the movie now, but it is a great movie, acting was great, story was great. I do agree with the critics though, it lacked depth. But overall good movie. Well after the movie we hung out in the parking lot and in my car listening to music and just talking. It was really nice :] I cant wait to be with him again <3

~N

Posted by Posted by Sandra at 10/09/2008
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>