10/08/2008


Yesterday was quite the adventure!

It was my first time at Seaworld with out my parents. As sad as that sounds, Seaworld, just like other places, seems different. More free.

Well any ways, I went with the "Kg" Twins, Lg, Rg, Pb, and Mb. (The first letter is their initial, and g or b after stands for "girl" or "boy") One of the Kg twins actually works at Seaworld, so we only got to spend time with her in the morning and later evening.

We had so much fun though!! We rode Kraken like ten times, and Atlantis at least 5 times... in the rain! haha! yeah It rained throughout the after noon. Which I think was a good thing, because then my friends were more willing to get on to the wet rides hehe.

The shows were nice, and the food was good. OH! I almost forgot the divers in the oyster pool. tee hee... If you've ever been to Seaworld you know what I'm talking about. Theres a tank that divers swim in with glass on the side so you can go look at them while they pick up oysters at the bottom of the pool so that people can pick them out and open the oysters to see if they got a pearl. Well the divers were quite atractive! And everytime we passed they would recognize us, it was so cool! and they would blow under water kisses to us and bubble rings (similar to smoke rings) then we actually got oysters from them and they were really nice. The guy who got our oysters was named Charlie (that makes me laugh.... if you know me, you know why)
Well I'm at the end of my lunch and need to post on my other blog, so I'll talk to y'all later k!
~N

Posted by Posted by Sandra at 10/08/2008
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>