5/13/2009


Yesterday was my birthday :]

I worked from 9am to 4pm at the office and 5pm to 8:30pm at the restaurant.

But after all the hours of working, I went home, took a nice shower in the bathroom that I put the shower curtain up in, and went out for a lovely dinner with my boyfriend, Charlie.

I love that boy. He makes everything ok. Until he clogs my toilet xD

Charlie gave me Final Fantasy XII for my birthday :] (now I have to get into video games again, yey!)

Well I got all prettied up for dinner! Charlie took me out to Macoroni Grill. we got there quarter after 9, and luckily they were open until 10! I had the Chicken Alfredo, and Charlie had the Marsala Ravioli(ew). We talked all through dinner, no akward parts like we had when we were first dating lol. For desert we had the Raspberry Sorbetto. Not a fan of raspberry, but when its sorbet its really good. As we were heading out of the restaurant we almost forgot our leftovers, but luckily our server cought us before we left! So now I have more than enough pasta for another dinner :]

After dinner we just headed home, and pretty much hung out and talked a lot, had my computer on so we surfed that for new stuff to talk about.

It was a very nice night :]

My birthday still isnt over! Going to the beach this weekend, and then going to see the Arkadia show. Its going to be a great day, I cant wait!

<3

Posted by Posted by Sandra at 5/13/2009
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>