5/11/2009


My About Me photo make me look chubby, I am quite the contrary at 105lbs at 5'3". At the doctors tho I'm 102.8lbs, but I'm sure that's cause I hadn't ate anything in a day and a half...

Have to go to the bank today. maybe i can go in and get my address changed while I'm there... I wonder if you have a "home" bank, or if you can go to any branch and change your address...

work work work... It's only Monday. still haven't made it to the bank. If you haven't noticed I've been writing this all day. I'm really hungry too... Have to go to the bank first tho. I dont want to put it off so I'm making it a rule that I go there first, then I can eat as a reward for getting something done.

ugh, its too busy to write anymore. but i did get my address changed, my deposit in, and my toll violation paid. very productive day if you dont mind me saying. now lets just hope i can be productive for Tim(boss man).

Posted by Posted by Sandra at 5/11/2009
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>