1/09/2009


Nothing to look forward to today...

I did get my check, but it's no where near the amount it should be... about 200 short, and a sum that I need to have this weekend.

argh! and my cramps are still here, theres no coffee, and I have a lecture to look forward to when my dad gets home tonight.

oh I did order pizza... sorta, I ordered cheese sticks and cinna sticks from pizza hut lol.

I'm supposed to be working on a project called OLV and pretty much wrapping it up by the end of the day. I sure hope I can meet his expectations, tho coming on here and surfing myspace isnt helping.

as long as I can get done what I need to get done before the end of his meeting I should be ok.

I also think I need to cut my nails cause they are getting in the way of my typing. Not that I'm making that many errors, it just a bit of a hassel when they catch on the keys. They arent that long either, really, its not scary or anything.

I'm drinking Tea... its not the best tea, but it it is a hot drink that is keeping me warm, tho its not keeping me awake in the slightest.

I have too much that I need to be doing right now... I have to go~

Posted by Posted by Sandra at 1/09/2009
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>