1/08/2009


Ok thats it I'm officially pissed!

I havent got paid since dec 15.... its coming up on jan 15.... seriously?? someone fucking pay my boss or I have to leave him

Second! the boss afor mentioned has yet to move my office... its been two months now... and all my stuff is in the new office except me and my computer... I would gladly move myself if I knew how to change my email to a new computer and how to reconnect everything so that our fax machine keeps working.

Third! no music... my sound card is jacked and I'm no longer allowed to use internet radio. Thank you Nuvio phones, go die!

Fourth! I'm on my fucking period and I'm moody as hell! dont get in my way or piss me off or you will actually die.

Fith! I'm stressed as hell!! I have no idea what I'm doing at work and I only have work to look forward to tonight, and its rather irritating!

on the other hand my sweet boyfriend is braving my insanity and is coming to visit me at work tonight, I wish him luck and that my fury have mercy on him..

Posted by Posted by Sandra at 1/08/2009
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>