2/14/2008



I hear these blog things are trendy, so I figured, why not? Why not start my own blog? So here I am, with my typing becoming a blog, I do hope that this continues. It would be a shame to start such a thing with out continuing the trend.

But alas, the night has come, and this One is in need of sleep for the work that comes in the morrow...

By the way, I really don't talk like that... I just needed to put something creative XD yeah, now I'm acting more like me!

See y'all later~

Posted by Posted by Sandra at 2/14/2008
Categories:

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you've started your own blog. i find it therapeutic to put my thoughts into blog. i also love reading about other people's lives and how they're dealing with the normal every day things in life. so welcome to the blogsphere!

Sandra said...

heh... well I'll try to keep it up! It might be mostly random crap... nothing that really matters, heh... and prolly a lot of dolly stuffs too =]

 
>