4/04/2008



hmm, life... something I tend to think about quite often, ohwell... not much to say, I just think about it

In other news! I have a couple dolls that are very beautiful, and... well... extremely expensive! Just to give you an idea, my boy cost me $700, and thats an average cost! My little one only cost me $180. Yeah I know what you're thinking "are you insane?!?! Its just a doll!!" well, duh, its just a doll! you think I would spend that on a hamster?? lol, well I am not completely insane! My hobby is actually a good thing, and you'll find out why.

Lately I have been unhappy with my little one (which is pictured below in another post). To me she is just too small, and not enough doll to keep me satisfied. Thus I decided to sell her, hoping to get maybe $200 out of her, cause I did make her clothing, and I did buy her preorder (makes her the first of her kind). Well I put up a feeler in a very popular doll website to see if anyone would bid on her, and WOW!! they did!! The second offer was $300!!! talk about doubling your money!! so yeah I'm pretty happy...

well I've run out of time for the day, I'll post again later on, ttys

Posted by Posted by Sandra at 4/04/2008
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>